Sunday 31 May 2009

Insomnia

This is the third night I couldn't sleep..I wrote this post just trying to make myself sleepy. I don't know what's wrong with me. My head feels pretty dizzy and i think it's because I took less rest than I should have, but my eyes and brain didn't feel sleepy at all. Well, maybe to much thingking cause this brain damage or maybe because I think too much things that I shouldn't think about it anymore.

I wanna rest, but what can make me fall asleep? I tried 10 minutes to close my eyes, but i didn't get asleep.

I guess this is what they called insomnia..well this isn't the first time. I even got worse cases that made me think to rest from my life and let other lifes come to fill my body if i could.

Oh, damn, I hate this. this can happen for a week or longer! And this week is still the exam week! hope it won't long last..

sleep..sleep..sleep..sleep

should I count jumping goats?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

SEGAN HIDUP MATI TAK MAMPU Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template