Sunday 31 May 2009

Truth or Truth

Truth or dare. It's a simple game that everyone might do it. Well it seems not daring when we change the game into "truth or truth". But no one knows until you have try it by yourself. Well this is a dumb experience where this simple game became very complicated. It's like something really dumb that I've done this game with my friends.

I played this game about 19-20 months ago. I wrote it just now because I realize that silly things happen on this game.

I played this game with 6 of my friends, let's just call them As,Ab,Gd,Mi,Am,Vi. The game is very simple, just like truth or dare, but there is no dare. the only thing you must say is someone you have a crush on. "what's his name? in which class?" that's the question that we always ask when the pointer choose the one who have to say the truth.

we played it until everyone got the chance to say the truth. quite dumb huh? haha..

well, that's the game. but i didn't post this just to describe the game. many things happen after this game.

first thing happens to me. couple of months after this game, I got a girlfriend. Guess what, it's the girl I said when I was playing Truth or truth. but really dumb..the relationship only last for 12 days! hahaha..

5 days after my day, Gd got the second event. He's mouth was force to say the words "will you be my girlfriend" to the girl he said on the game. It wasn't us who forced him, but our seniors. And very awful, Gd was rejected. hahaha..

As, seems to be the next one. let's just write his name clearly. Astra. my twin brother. on 15th of November 2007, he got the girl. Not else, it's the girl who he describe on the game. He was the luckiest. he had his relationship for 18 months. He seems to be the luckiest of the 7 players.

Vi, she didn't get her the one he has a crush on. but she made a relationship with a friend of "the boy".

Mi and Ab, they still keep their status as a happy single. haha..

the only one I forget is Am, I can't remember the person he said on the game.

Well seems like everyone on the game is single again now. why don't we play again? haha

1 komentar:

arutaki on 31 May 2009 at 16:44 said...

yaaah... kirain truth or truth yang di IPA D..

Post a Comment

 

SEGAN HIDUP MATI TAK MAMPU Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template