Friday 29 May 2009

It's just too...(I can't find a word for it)

Okay, several difference made my life plainer than ever. I don't know how it happened, when did everything changes, no reason, no explanation..is it because I've made a wrong decision before, or does everything has its time to transform?
Well I don't see any red green or blue that pop up in my mind. It's such A plain life.
I often think that it is just because I was too stressful and took everything seriously. But after I look myself, my life, the environment that I live on..Yes, it was all black and white.
I wrote on my previous posts that my life was such a boring thing to live in..with much activity that never change from days to days. but looks like something even more boring had come to me. Even I can't explain how boring it is.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

SEGAN HIDUP MATI TAK MAMPU Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template