Saturday 18 April 2009

You will agree with me

Long time no post. Well..I was waiting for a interesting to pop (not poop) out to my boring life, but it seems that nothing had came. Maybe I'll just post about this boring situation.

Well, I'll describe how my life goes in an ordinary day.
Wake up
Shalat
Sleep again
Breakfast
Bath
Sleep
Get in to the Car
Sleep
Arrive at School
Study
Talk with Friends
Go to the most unboring thing in my Life, my organization (PK)
Hang Out (sometimes), Take Science Course (Tuesday and Thursday)
get back home
lock myself in my room
open my facebook account
go downstairs to take dinner
get myself back to my room
Lock the door and back to my laptop
Nothing to do again.....sleep.

You know the worst part? I kinda get so far from my family. I only met them in Breakfast, Dinner, and weekends. It's a horrible thing that's hard to resist. Several times I had a will to change my bad behaviour, but it only took an hour to break it down.

Boring isn't it? Yeah..I bet you agree with me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

SEGAN HIDUP MATI TAK MAMPU Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template